< Back to About
Some recent Mosaico highlights:
- In December 2011, Mosaico Director Juan F. Lezama was interviewed by CNN en Español about the year’s Top PR Blunders and crisis communications.
- In October 2011, Mosaico successfully publicized the Autism Research Institute’s biannual conference which took place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mosaico identified the Latino segment as a generally underserved population for up-to-date information on autism and a growth opportunity for messaging. In response, the campaign enlisted a Spanish-speaking spokesperson, a pediatrician with vast experience in treating autism spectrum disorders within the Latino community. The overall metrics for this campaign generated a total of more than 26,000,000 impressions in media from the U.S. and Latin America.
- In September 2011, Mosaico’s Director Juan F. Lezama was featured by PR News Online providing general tips to business executives and industry professionals on how to effectively execute multicultural communications. PR News Online is read nationwide by 25,000 business and communications professionals.
- In March 2011, Mosaico developed a program to raise awareness for Annabelle Candy Company with Latino consumers and specialty retailers. Annabelle’s is one of the largest independent candy manufacturers on the West Coast and is the maker of popular candy bars such as Big Hunk, Uno and Rocky Road. As a result of Mosaico’s program, the company has been approached in recent months by top supermarket retailers seeking distribution agreements.
Other Mosaico Media Coverage:
- Mosaico Director Juan F. Lezama talks about crisis communications in an interview with CNN en Español.
- Fineman PR’s 2009 Blunders on CNN en Español. Fineman PR is Mosaico’s parent company.
- Mosaico’s Director Juan F. Lezama talks about crisis communications. Interview on KIQI 1010 (San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose)